EMPulseTM Payroll Processing
EMPulse Payroll Processing is an integrated payroll software application within the EMPulse Series HRMS that allows Canadian organizations to quickly and efficiently complete the payment of employees in-house. Our payroll processing solution works in tandem with EMPulse Payroll Preparation to convert gross earnings, benefits, reimbursements, deductions and other pay items into net pay. It also allows you to automatically prepare a wide range of reports and tax slips to comply with government requirements and to send pay-related information to your accounting system.
With EMPulse Payroll Processing, you maintain critical ownership of your confidential payroll information. Our solution allows you to view and adjust the net pay before issuing it, and gives you the freedom to quickly access current and historical payroll information for queries, analyses, and reporting. Moreover, EMPulse Payroll Processing saves you costly and perpetual payroll service fees, improves cash flow by enabling you to pay remittances when they’re due, and provides you with unmatched control and functionality without the additional deadlines imposed by the payroll service.
With EMPulse Payroll Processing you can:
- Maintain control of sensitive payroll data by keeping it in-house
- Keep payroll history for as long as you want for analysis and comparison
- Print or email password protected earnings statements to employees or supervisors
- Automatically generate Records of Employment (ROE), year-end tax slips, and company summaries for filing via the Internet or for printing on a laser printer
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive payroll information by assigning user security levels by company, employee group and/or menu items
- Set up reminders to make sure that you never miss a deadline for a report, an employee review or government remittance.
- Automatically generate General Ledger postings, as well as costing, vacation, union or group plan reports without the use of spreadsheets and calculators
Key features include:
- Cheques and direct deposits: pay employees directly by printing cheques on blank paper (MICR) or on pre-printed sheets or by making direct deposits into multiple employee bank accounts
- Federal and provincial tax support and updates for all provinces and territories
- User configurable rule based calculations including table driven rules, percentages, seniority rules, pay item inter-dependencies and much more
- Unlimited number of employees and employee groups in all provinces and territories
- Multiple payroll frequency within the same company and multiple pays per pay period
- Configuration and tracking of employer expenses and contributions
- Interface with accounting systems and other business applications
- Employee communication tools including reminders, messages and password-protected delivery of earnings statements
- After the fact manual cheques and adjustments
- Employment termination wizard to automatically generate Records of Employment (ROE) for individuals or groups of employees
- Wide range of reports that can be viewed, printed, exported or securely emailed
- Audit trail and configurable user security
- Bilingual (English and French) menus, reports and user documentation
Learn more about EMPulse Payroll Processing.